In the previous post (as in many others before that) we have proved and established that real estate marketing to foreign buyers may only be effective in the buyers’ language.
I have written a lot on the topic “Languages in Real Estate Marketing” in general, and also about the proper using of the Russian internet, Russian language and translation into Russian for success in reaching the Russian buyers of international real estate in particular.
Here are some of my articles, blog posts and the E-book on Russian Translation in Real Estate:
– How to Use Free Online Translation in Real Estate Business (E-Series: How to Beat Your Competition Selling Real Estate to Foreign Buyers, Book 7) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGQB71Y
– Funny Cases of Free Online Translations in Real Estate Marketing https://foreignbuyers.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/funny-cases-of-free-online-translations-in-real-estate-marketing/
– Free Online Translation http://www.english-and-russian.com/free-online-translation.html
– Easy Way to Make Your Property Exceptional: Russian Buyers Will Prefer It over Any Competition http://www.english-and-russian.com/Selling_to_Russians-make-your-property-exceptional-for-Russian-buyers.html
– How to Write Property Descriptions to Attract More Russian Buyers and Sell Quicker and for More http://www.english-and-russian.com/Selling_to_Russians-how-to-write-property-description.html
Needless to say that any thoughts, rules and methods described in the publications above that apply to “Russian language for Russian buyers” are very true to any other “Foreign language for Foreign buyers” – “Chinese for Chinese”, for example.
Happy blog reading,
Copyright © 2019 by Olga Kellen
All Rights Reserved