In the previous post we talked about the importance of follow-up with your business partners, those foreign realtors who are supposed to send you foreign buyers for your properties.
The follow-up will definitely improve your chances with the foreign realtors as you will be on top of their mind when an opportunity presents itself (a suitable buyer will show up at their office door or email inbox).
What can you use for your follow-up? Anything actually (do not forget to include at least a short summary of your initial offer!) Here are some examples.
Some time ago I published an e-book on marketing properties through the international realtors: A Case Study of Effective Low-Budget Real Estate Marketing to Foreign Buyers: (Interview with Jessica Marks, Real Estate Marketing Specialist in E-Series: How to Beat Your Competition Selling Real Estate to Foreign Buyers, Book 8)
(If interested, you may find about the method along with a sample letter to entice the foreign realtors to work with you, and some other useful info in the e-book that is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LDIEY4U )
Since the publication, I have been receiving the updates on the properties that were a subject of the Case Study, and now let’s look at some news that are being presented to all their real estate business partners (potential and already engaged) more or less monthly:
– 7 great reasons why these townhomes will appeal to your clients
– Latest sales and updated availability from our development
– Have you seen these trendy new beach townhomes?
– New contemporary townhome construction on the Intracoastal
– Redefining luxury townhome living
– Introduce your clients to something new
– Finally something unique to show your clients
– Top 8 reasons smart buyers are seeking townhomes over condos
– New waterfront construction. Modern townhomes. 5% commission.
– The perfect place to live: Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
– Our special offer
– Which homes are safest in a hurricane?
See, that almost anything will do – even anti-hurricane recommendations (the development is in South Florida, that’s why it’s important here). Feel free to send an update about an international cultural event in your area, latest road/bridge/airport improvements in the area, local real estate markets, and of course never forget to inform your partners about your own property price reduction if any!
In other words: Stay in touch with your partners and do not let them forget about your offer!
Now, the last, but not the least: The language of your updates should be easily read by the foreign realtors who you hope will send you the foreign buyers!
Happy blog reading,
Copyright © 2017 by Olga Kellen
All Rights Reserved